Our mission is to support the College of Arts and Sciences and its faculty committees that make recommendations for, review, and assess the programs and courses that are available to ASC students.To achieve this, we:
- Assist departments that have questions about the curricular approval process or, more specifically, course and program submissions
- Assure efficiency and quality in the vetting, revision, and approval of course and program requests
- Provide administrative support to the ASCC (ASC Curriculum Committee) and its panels.
- Provide assessment tools and resources to faculty and academic units
- Assist units with planning and implementing general education and major assessment plans
- Run data queries related to course and program enrollment trends